Term & Conditions For Overseas Holidays
What's Included in Tour Price
- Hotel Accommodation: Prices per person are based on minimum 2 people traveling together.
- Breakfast will be Continental in most hotels and Buffet in some hotels. Normally for a 4 Diamonds & above hotels it will be full breakfast except in London where it will be Continental Breakfast
- All airport or train station or port transfers in every city will be on Private Basis.
- All included train travel will be in Standard Class and air travel will be in Economy Class normally on Budget Carriers. For Air travel on Budget Carriers only 1 Piece of checked in baggage of 15kg will be permitted on your flights. Additional Baggage or additional weight will be charged at the airport. Cruise will be based on Inside or Outside Cabins (2 to a Cabin) as mentioned in the program.
- All Sightseeing tours are on Private Basis with English Speaking Guide for Private Limousine Tours. Vehicle and Driver is available for use from 0900hrs to 2000hrs daily.
- When booking triple rooms please note that the third bed is based on sharing the existing bedding (two beds) in a twin-bedded standard room or maybe a "roll-away" bed. Availability of triple rooms is limited. Substitute hotels may be used at certain times and will be of similar standard whenever possible. Please note that single rooms in Europe may be smaller than twin-bedded rooms.
- Children with Extra Bed - 75% of Adult Twin Sharing Fare
- Children without Extra Bed - 50% of Adult Twin Sharing Fare
- Infant (Maximum up to 24 months) - Free
What's Not Included in the Tour Price
Air fares to and from Europe, airport taxes, passport and visa fees, insurance, laundry, phone calls, beverages, meals not detailed in the itinerary, tips to motor-coach drivers and local city guides, items of a personal nature, excess baggage, optional excursions.
Reservations and Payments
All reservations are to be booked in advance. In case any reservation is booked less than 21 days in advance.
All reservations once confirmed must be paid a deposit of 25% of the total tour fare within 7 days of reservations if booked earlier than 21days prior to arrival date.
Balance payment for the tour must be paid at least 21days in prior to a rival date. In the event full payment is not received 21days prior arrival we reserve the right to charge a surcharge for additional train or airfares if any in the reservations.
If reservations are done less than 21days in advance than once reservations is confirmed we require full payment within 3 days of reservations. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and apply cancellation charges should payments not be received within the above specified periods.
Any special meal requirements will be made on a REQUEST basis only. We cannot GUARANTEE special meal requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if passengers' special meal requests are not fulfilled.
Travel documents, including any air tickets and instructions for joining your tour in Europe will be sent to you approximately 7 days prior to tour departure provided full payment has been received. If you're leaving home earlier, update us to collect travel documents in good time.
Cancellations, Refunds and Booking Changes
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing by email directly to us. A fee of Indian_Rupee_symbol3,900 per person will be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed unless the change increases the value of the booking. A change of tour date or tour itinerary within 21 days of tour departure will be treated as a cancellation, and normal cancellation fees will apply except when the change is to an earlier tour departure of equivalent or greater value in which case a Indian_Rupee_symbol2,300per person amendment fee will be charged. The following scale of charges will apply when notice of cancellation is given after the booking is confirmed.
- Up to 21 days prior to start of tour: * 7,900 per person
- 14 Days to 20 Days prior to start of tour: 30% of tour fare
- 7 Days to 14 Days prior to start of tour: 50% of tour fare
- 1 Day to 6 Days prior to start of tour: 100% of tour fare
General Information and Conditions
Itinerary Variations: Glorious India Tours In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels.
Tour Cancellation: Glorious India Tours reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
Glorious India Tours is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
Glorious India Tours, referred to as the Operators, are the agents for Glorious India Tours Limited we have empowered the Operators on its behalf to undertake the following duties:
The Operators shall be responsible to the passenger for supplying the services and accommodations described in this program, except where such services cannot be supplied or the itinerary used is changed due to delays or other causes of whatever kind or nature beyond the control of the Operators. In such circumstances, the Operators will do their best to supply comparable services, accommodations and itineraries and there shall be no refund in this connection.
This program represents the entire agreement between the passenger and the above mentioned Operators.
In the absence of their own negligence, neither the Operators nor their agents or co-operating organizations shall be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution of equipment or any act or Omission whatsoever by air carriers, hotels, transportation companies, or any other persons providing any of the services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof.
such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Nor shall they be liable for injury, illness or death, or for any damages or claims whatsoever arising from loss, negligence or delay from the act, error, or negligence of any person not their direct employee or under their exclusive control. All baggage and personal belongings are at all times at the passenger's own risk. Baggage Insurance is recommended. The carriers, hotels and other suppliers who provide services on tour are independent contractors; they are not agents, employees or servants of the Operators or their associated companies. The Operators are not responsible for any criminal conduct by third parties.
Where the passenger occupies a motor coach seat fitted with a safety belt, neither the Operators nor their agents or co-operating organizations will be liable for any injury, illness or death or for any damages or claims whatsoever arising from any accident or incident, if the safety belt is not being worn at the time of such accident or incident.
Transportation companies, airlines etc. are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on board planes, transportation or conveyances. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or transportation companies when used shall constitute the sole contract between the airline, transportation company and passenger or purchaser of this tour and the Operators assume no responsibility in this connection. Enrollment in and payment for a tour shall constitute agreement and acceptance by the passenger of the terms and conditions set forth in this program which cannot be varied except in writing by an officer of the Company. All matters arising are subject to English law.
Every effort is made to ensure the program accuracy. however Glorious India Tours cannot be held responsible for printing or typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.